BitGet launches 2023 European Trading Cup

Bitget, one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and copy trading platforms, has launched the European Trader Competition 2023. A trading competition for users in Europe that will award up to 200,000 USDT in prize money

The tournament registration period started on May 24 and runs until June 25, 2023. It is open to Bitget users in Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.

The 20 members with the highest volume in the winning country will share 30% of the prize pool equally, while the remaining 70% will be divided between all members of the winning team who achieve a volume of transactions and a minimum net worth.

To participate, it is necessary to reach a futures trading volume of at least $100,000 and have a minimum of $500 in liquid assets in your Bitget account. The higher the number of participants, the greater the amount of prizes.

Here you will find the value of each cat and the terms and conditions of the tournament. To participate in the tournament, you must register here.

About Bitget

Founded in 2018, Bitget is the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange and counts copy trading services as one of its main features. In addition to serving over 8 million users in over 100 countries and regions, the exchange offers a complete and secure trading solution that reflects its commitment to helping users trade optimally.

Bitget also encourages the public to embrace the world of cryptocurrencies by partnering with trusted partners including Argentine soccer legend Lionel Messi, Italian soccer team Juventus, and official eSports organizer PGL.

Find Bitget on social media:

Homepage | Twitter | Telegram | LinkedIn | Disagreement


Disclaimer: In accordance with the Trust Project guidelines, BeInCrypto is committed to providing unbiased and transparent information. This article aims to provide accurate and relevant information. However, we encourage readers to check the facts on their own and seek professional advice before making any decision based on this content.

Leave a Comment