The search for the best poutine in Quebec is a life project in itself!
• Read also: A French columnist makes fun of the Quebec version of Les Chefs and, suddenly, it makes people react
There are thousands of restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious poutines, classic or revisited, that it becomes difficult to declare only one as THE best.
That’s what tiktokeur Niko Atsaidis tried to do by eating 50 poutines in just 7 days. He then drew up his list of the 5 best according to him.
According to the taste buds of Niko Atsaidis, it is in Yamachiche, at Les Couleurs de la terre farm, that the best poutine in Quebec is hidden.
• Read also: A French poutine restaurant receives insults and threats
Obviously, the fact of using his own potatoes grown in the fields of the farm pays off for this family business.
However, you should know that you will not be the only ones to visit the farm and taste the poutine. Since the publication of the TikTok video, the farm is more popular than ever!
On Instagram, its owners said they had received visitors from all over Quebec, but also from Toronto, Florida and Philadelphia.
• Read also: English Canadians try to be funny while eating poutine
“WOW! What a dose of love. Thanks ! And thank you especially to our team of great employees who responded, who brilliantly ensured this traffic of 10X the norm. 🥔💙🥔 THANK YOU!!!!! 🥰”, they wrote to thank their staff who, as we can imagine, had to redouble their ardor in the face of such traffic.
For the curious, here are the four other poutines that are part of the tiktokeur’s list.
- #5 Canteen Annie – 27 Arthabaska Blvd East, Victoriaville
- #4 Canteen Cravings – 100 Sir Wilfrid Laurier Boulevard, McMasterville
- #3 Labelle Restaurant – 384 Main Street, Lachute
- #2 Restaurant Gregory and Son – 975 Saint-Jean-Baptiste Boulevard, Mercier
See also on the Bag of Chips: