by Jessica Meurens
To lose a few pounds, certain foods can be real allies. This is the case with a large number of fruits, which thus promote weight loss. We tell you everything!
You need to eat five fruits and vegetables a day to be healthy. But, when one seeks to lose weight, it would be better to choose the fruits which one eats. Indeed, some have fat-burning properties, which will be very useful for you to achieve your silhouette goal. Yes, fruits, even if they are sweet, are excellent slimming allies.
Why ? Because they contain many essential nutrients for the proper functioning of our body, while having a moderate caloric intake. Fruits are indeed rich in fiber which promotes intestinal transit and provide a feeling of satiety, in fructose which limits the amount of sugar in dishes, in vitamins and minerals which give energy to the body and in antioxidants. which boost the immune system and cell renewal. These are also great for burning fat.
Of course, fruits are sweet, so some are more caloric than you think. It is therefore recommended, in the context of weight loss, not to eat more than four per day. Thus, it is good to choose those that we consume, in order to take advantage of their benefits on the line.
Here are the fat-burning fruits, perfect for losing weight
– raspberry : it is one of the lowest calorie fruits. Indeed, you only need to count 50 calories for 100 grams of raspberries… But that’s not all. It is also credited with slimming and draining properties, thanks to the ketone it contains. It also makes you feel full faster.
– pineapple : it also has an intake of only 50 calories per 100 grams. In addition, pineapple is known to be ideal for destocking fat because it is mainly composed of fiber and water. It also contains bromelain, an enzyme known to burn fat. In reality, this fruit is especially ideal for facilitating the digestion of proteins.
– watermelon and melon : they have only 34 calories per 100 grams and help fight against water retention. They also increase the feeling of satiety. Melon also helps stimulate intestinal transit and has a laxative effect. If you have a fragile intestine, do not consume too much melon. You might not tolerate it well.
– Apple : it is one of the first fruits that we think of when we want to lose weight. And that’s a good idea! Indeed, the apple is a
real natural appetite suppressant thanks to the pectins it contains, which provide a feeling of satiety. But pectins also help absorb fats and sugars from the next meal. This is also why it is advisable to eat one before meals to lose weight.
– The strawberry : rich in water, fibre, manganese, calcium, magnesium as well as vitamins C and B9, strawberries are a real ally for a slimming diet. It is also low in sugar and therefore calories. Finally, it also stimulates the immune system. Of course, to take advantage of its benefits for the line, avoid adding sugar or whipped cream.
– The lemon : he is also a star of slimming diets. It is also recommended in detox cures. Indeed, the juice of half a lemon, mixed with hot water every morning, has a purifying and diuretic effect.
– Grapefruit : even if it does not help to lose weight, it contains more than 90% water, which still makes it a good ally. This also allows it to activate the metabolism and promote drainage. Prefer grapefruit as a snack, in order to limit the feeling of hunger before the meal. Moreover, it will give you a boost of energy because it is rich in vitamin C.